Driving FinTech Into The Future With The Power Of Cloud
Online Platform is Now Live & Open For Networking!
Once you have successfully registered for the event, you will receive an email from email@example.com with your login details. Start connecting and networking with our sponsors, exhibitors and speakers today. Also start building your personal event schedule by favouriting any sessions you don’t want to miss.
2022 SPEAKERS INCLUDE
13:50 -14:00 (BST)
Event Welcome Address
Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, Techforge
Presentation: The role of cloud in the shifting landscape of FinTech & Banking
– An overview of the opportunities of cloud adoption by the banking sector
– Understanding cloud deployment models: how to mix and match based on needs
– Understanding how to build a cloud value-assessment model for your business case
– Leveraging the cloud to create new business frontiers
– How to leverage the cloud “above the line” and “below the line” to optimise the organisation
Ange Johnson de Wet, Cloud Enabled Business Transformation – Head of Function, Lloyds Banking Group
14:30 – 15:00 (BST)
Presentation: Inspiring Customer Engagement through Digital Transformation
– How to ensure a positive client onboarding process to keep your customers happy
– How to digitalise, streamline and automate the process whilst retaining the human touch in both the onboarding procedure and overall customer experience
– How to balance a smooth CX and communication with compliance and efficiency in highly regulated industries such as finance and banking
– The opportunities and challenges of digitalising client onboarding
– A checklist of must-haves in any digital transformation project
George Amanatiadis, VP Banking & Finance, Scrive
15:00 – 15:45 (BST)
Fireside chat: Navigating finance industry challenges to gain the benefits
– Data sovereignty and how to protect sensitive financial data when moving to the cloud
– Understanding and navigating financial regulations, governance and compliance
– Understanding cyber risk and how to handle security concerns
– How to manage vendor relationships and avoid vendor lock-in
Moderator: Hayley Bromilow, Chief Operating Officer, Innovate Finance
Dwayne Monroe, Senior Cloud Architect & Strategist, Cloudreach
15:45 – 16:15 (BST)
Presentation: How to communicate effectively in the world of tech
– A product marketing insight on how to communicate effectively with your tech engineers to help drive the digital transformation results that you’re after
-The human side of fintech – how to identify and better connect with your colleagues personality styles
-What are the challenges of product marketing and how to engage with developers effectively
Adele Goodfellow, Product Adoption, Chief Technology Office, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
16:15 – 16:45 (BST)
Presentation: What you need to know: Cloud-native solutions for superior CX in banking
– Business priorities for retail banking and wealth management firms have shifted as a result of changing customer expectations. Firms are now repositioning their core offering with client centric approaches enabled through innovations in technology.
– What are the motivating forces that are driving the acceleration of enhanced customer experience and customer 360 priorities in financial services?
– Exploring how cloud-native solutions can enrich customer data and visibility for firms and aggregate data for analysis
– How cloud-native solutions can support real-time analysis to enhance time to insight and financial planning, as well as allowing hyper-personalisation applications and tools building
Nathan Attrell, Head of Financial Services EMEA, Snowflake
16:45 – 17:15 (BST)
Presentation: What is Microservice Architecture? Microservices explained
– Exploring Microservices as an architectural and organisational approach to software development
– How to build a distributed application using containers to provide the ideal architecture for continuous delivery
– Monolithic architecture vs microservice architecture – the pros and con
– How to protect the entire system and facilitate agile processes
Andrew Bonham, Senior Director, Senior Distinguished Engineer, Capital One
17:15 – 18:00 (BST)
Panel discussion: What will financial services look like in future? Perspectives from banking, asset management & FinTech
– The bank of 2030 will look very different from today. Facing changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies and alternative business models, banks need to begin putting strategies in place now to help them prepare for the future.
Moderator: Stephen Downing, Group Operations & Delivery Manager, TechForge Media
Praveen Kesani, CTO – Head of Transformation & Digitization, Wells Fargo
Alexander Romanenko, AI & Data Strategy Lead, AIG Investments
18:00 – 18:30 (BST)
Presentation: Cloud Transformation Challenges and Best Practices
A successful cloud transformation takes more than a technology change—it requires a culture change as well.
In this session, Drew Firment, AWS Community Hero and Head Enterprise Strategist at Pluralsight, illustrates common challenges that can derail cloud transformation efforts. Whether you’re sketching out your plans or putting the finishing touches on a migration, this fun session can help you draw a clearer path to getting the most out of the cloud.
Drew Firment, Vice President – Enterprise Strategies, Pluralsight
18:30 – 18:50 (BST)
Cloud in Fintech & Banking Summit will take place virtually via our official AI-powered online platform. This platform will host the virtual sessions and networking during the event. Register your free ticket for the chance to connect and network with industry experts, discuss current and future strategies, and supercharge your event experience!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the event’s exclusive speed networking session; meet with like-minded professionals for quick rounds of 1-2-1 meetings, all handcrafted by our AI matchmaking engine. Build new connections, renew old ones and develop your business goals.
Click below if you are registered and want to learn more about networking